Welcome to the Valentine’s Day Hop featuring awesome reads and a great grand prize from some of your favorite authors.
Keeping with theme of ‘all things love’, one of my favorite times to read romance is during the month of February. I know there are many people who are by themselves on Valentine’s Day and before I met my husband, I spent many alone myself. So, what did I do to ignore all of the lovey-dovey when I wasn’t feeling it? You guessed it…I escaped into books. Of course, I bought myself some chocolate and had a really great mug of coffee to keep by my side.
Now, I think about how to make sure we celebrate love everyday. That’s the key, I think. Love matters all year long. Some of the best gifts I’ve ever received were just random things throughout the year. Rocks from the states my husband has been to are my all-time favorite things. I’ve marked them with which state they’re from and the year. How about you?
To enter my #giveaway, comment below with the best, worst or weirdest gift you’ve ever received or given. You’ll be in the running for a Starbucks GC for you or to give to someone else.
To enter to win the Echo Dot, simply click here> a Rafflecopter giveaway
Be sure to hop on to these other fabulous authors for your chance at more prizes.
Valentine’s Blog Hop! The hop will run from February 12, 2017 – February 18, 2017.
1. Visit each blog for a chance to win the author’s personal giveaway
2. Enter for a chance to win an Amazon Echo (open to US participants only)
3. Have fun!
1. A. M. Griffin 7. Haley Jordan 13. Shari Elder
2. Megan Slayer 8. Celia Breslin 14. Siren Allen
3. Dena Garson 9. Jocelyn Dex 15. Jennifer Lowery
4. T.L. Reeve 10. T.M. Cromer 16. Louisa Bacio
5. Kacey Hammell 11. S.J. Maylee
6. Madison Sevier 12. Anise Storm
If you’re looking for a freebie where the lady gets a unique happy ending and finds hope when she thought all was lost, you can grab Anything You Want <3
Have fun and good luck <3
1,124 total views, 2 views today