Today, we’re getting to know Eve Langlais. I had the absolute pleasure of meeting her at this year’s RAGT and oh my goodness, I adore her. She’s funny, beautiful and so very kind. Right now, she needs your help. You can help her choose a title and a cover for her upcoming release.
All you have to do is follow this link and enter your choice. Eve’s Contest Link
How cool is that? YOU get to help choose her next title AND cover!
For those of you who may not know Eve, here’s her bio:
Hello, my name is Eve Langlais and I am an International Bestselling author who loves to write hot romance J
. I should warn you, I have a twisted imagination and a sarcastic sense of humor and am known for making readers giggle with my stories.
Do you love shapeshifters? I do, especially strong alpha males, the kind who take charge and aren’t afraid to get furry and kick ass for the one they want.
I am also extremely partial to aliens, the kind who like to abduct humans and then drive them insane…with pleasure.
Or do you like something a little darker, more serious? Then check out my cyborgs whose battle with humanity have captivated readers worldwide.
Facebook Fan Page: https://www.facebook.com/eve.langlais.98
And here’s a little bit of fun she had when she was given a questionnaire:
Top 10 Fictional Book Characters of All Time
1. Lucifer – my version of course. Awful of me to include one of my own characters I’m sure, but I absolutely love his sense of humor—and evil nature lol.
2. Harry Dresden – He was the first modern day wizard I think I ever read about. I love him and his ghostly friend, Bob. (Written by Jim Butcher)
3. Edward Cullen – Yeah I am totally team Edward! I read the books and while Bella got on all my nerves, I really liked Edward more so in the book than the movie though. (Stephanie Meyer)
4. Curan – If you’ve never met this hunk-a-hunk of burning cat shifter, then you’ve missed out. Run, don’t walk to buy Ilona Andrews, Kate Daniels series.
5. Drago. If you love domineering alpha dragons, then you need Dragon Bound by Thea Harrison.
6. Rachel Morgan kicks demon ass! The Hollows by Kim Harrison is urban fantasy at its finest. Original and constantly evolving.
7. Anita Blake, in the early days as written by
Laurell K. Hamilton. The first seven or eight books in the series had her rocking as a heroine.
8. Vlad as written by Jeaniene Frost. He is so unrepentantly arrogant and alpha that I just adore him.
9. Acheron by Sherrilyn Kenyon. He had the most complex, heart breaking story. But at the same time has proven to be the most fascinating character throughout her Dark Hunter series (which I am woefully behind on lol).
Hottest Vamps on TV & in the Movies
1. Vampire Diaries – Damon. Damon. Damon. It’s the eyes dammit!
2. True Blood – Eric. Tall, blonde Viking who’s also evil and bloodthirsty? Love it.
3. The Original – Klaus. He is so wicked. So unrepentant. So awesome.
4. The Originals – Elijah. He seems so goody two shoes and then he does something evil. Lol.
5. The Originals – Marcel. He’s bad, but such a charming flirt.
6. Buffy – Spike. Anyone remember that blond haired original bad boy?
7. Twilight – Carlisle . For an old guy he’s pretty damned hot.
8. Vampire Diaries – Stefan. The new Stefan, who’s got a bad ass thing going on.
9. Selene – Underworld. She makes the list because I so totally want to be her!
10. Who’s your hottest vamp?
Sexiest Shifters on Television and in the Movies
1. Alcide from True Blood. I swear I drool when he takes off that shirt.
2. Mystique – X-Men movies. Yes, she’s a girl, but damn, for a blue mutant, she has a body I’d kill for!
3. Derek from Teen Wolf. Need I say more?
4. Clayton on Bitten. He needs to move on and date someone new. Any volunteers?
5. Klaus from the Originals – now he’s technically a hybrid, but hey, he’s got shifter blood. He growls therefore he makes the list lol
6. Jacob from Twilight, too young for me, but daughter swears he’s the hottest thing to ever walk this earth J
7. Lucien from Underworld. I like them a little evil…
8. Navarre in the old classic Lady Hawk. She’s a hawk by day, he a wolf by night. A lovely romance with action.
9. Michael from Underworld. Savage beast with a softness for a certain vampire. Yum!
· Star Wars Trilogy! I am a total fan of the original 3 lol
· Indian Jones. Loved the hat and the whip J
· Space Balls. I don’t know what that says about me that it makes the list, but I still giggle at the corny jokes.
· Star Trek (2009) OMG I loved this movie about the young Kirk and the rest of the gang. I wasn’t as keen on the second, but I’m hoping they will make a third, one that’s exploring space…the final frontier.
· Chronicles of Riddick. Sci-fi story, action, wicked special effects and Vin Diesel, make this movie awesome.
· Poltergeist. Scary movies with kids freak me out, and this one more than others always stuck with me.
· Ghostbusters. I hear the music and I’m singing at the top of my lungs. And who could ever forget the giant marshmallow man.
· Airplane. Yeah, I’m a sucker for silly humor. But I prefer the older comedy version to the newer ones which are more into shock than clever I find.
· Mr & Mrs Smith. Damn I love that movie. A love story that is so messed up and action packed. The chemistry between them sizzled and hit all my happy spots.
· War of the Roses. Such an awful movie, yet so damned funny!
If I was A Shifter What Animal Would I Be?
My first choice would be a large cat. There is something about a graceful feline, one who can stealthily creep up and pounce scaring the hell out of their target. I also think the whole purring thing is cool.
My second choice would be a bear. I mean, who would want to be cute and cuddly, while at the same time ferocious.
And my third choice? A giant falcon or eagle. The ability to fly is totally awesome
If I Could Have One Magic Power It Would Be…
The ability to move objects with my mind. Oh no, is the TV remote across the room and I’m too couch potatoed to fetch it? With just a thought it comes zooming into my hand. Did the kids once again wait until I sat down to ask me for ketchup? With a zing of my mind, I fetch it from the fridge. And housework? I can totally handle sitting back and relaxing with a book as the mop swirls around the floor.
My second choice would probably be flying. Imagine the liberty of coasting above the neighborhood, peeking on my neighbors, avoiding traffic jams, saving on ridiculous gas costs. Ooh and dropping water bombs on the jerk who keeps speeding down our street with no regard for kids!
And finally, my third magic power would be…energy. Because I would love to be able to keep up with my kids! Lol
What would your choice be?
Top ten paranormal TV shows
A question I get asked a lot is what do I do in my down time. Well, when I’m not Candy Crushing (curse you level 213!), or reading, I’m a TV addict. I’ve got my PVR (which is Canadian for DVR lol), set to record a ridiculous amount of shows. I’m quite pleased at the supernatural lineup available within the past year. Vampires, werewolves, magic and more are everywhere it seems, and I’m going to share my top ten favorite so we can see what we have in common.
- Game of Thrones. This is a MUST see for me. My only lament is the season is so short and there’s not enough of Daenerys Targaryen and I still miss Drogo!
- True Blood, I’ll admit the last season wasn’t my favorite, but that doesn’t mean I’m not still an avid fan. Heck, I’d watch just for Eric and Alcide.
- Sleepy Hollow. Holy smokes what a fabulous new show! Different. Gory. And can you say Ichabod is sexy?!
- Being Human, I started out watching this show in the British version, then got hooked on the American one. I’m not sure where this season is going yet, but it’s got a different take on the supernatural that I like.
- Lost Girl. While I’ll admit I was kind of miffed they brought Lauren back, the Wanderer and the Valkyrie at least make up for it J
- Haven. Talk about a show taking a twist. It seems Haven isn’t done with its troubles.
- Teen Wolf – how did I miss the first two seasons of this show?! Totally sucked into it now and will probably have to get my hands on the ones I missed.
- American Horry Story Coven. Oh. My God. Seriously. Don’t watch this if you’re squeamish. It is disturbing yet riveting. (as is Asylum, the second season. I’ve just recently seen the first season with the haunted house, and yeah, it just reinforces my desire to never buy anything too old lol)
- Bitten. Damn did I enjoy the first season. Can’t wait for the fall.
- Vampire Diaries and the Originals because seriously, Damon, vampires, and well, more vampires. What’s not to love?
- Once Upon A Time – Lost last place because really, the whole Peter Pan thing didn’t do much for me. Hoping it gets better again.
- My newest favorite is now Supernatural. How did I miss so many seasons of this awesome show?! Thank you Netflix, lol
Suggestions for others if needed:
- Top Ten Sci Fi TV or Movies
- Imagine this shifter hybrid (ie cross a lion and an eagle a for a griffon etc)
- Name the villain I’m going to kill off in my next book
- Name Miranda (bunny’s baby) – I don’t think I have yet, I’ll have to check 😀
Don’t forget to hop on over and leave your response for Eve’s contest. There’s still time to help her choose a title and a cover: Eve’s Contest Link
Thanks so much for stopping by, Eve and Readers 🙂